with Kathy Fettke
Are you ready to take your syndication business to the next level?
Syndication Masters is an elite mastermind for highly successful real estate investors who want to expand.
We will focus on:
- Capital raising techniques
- Creative deal structure
- Turnkey back office set up
- Increasing exposure, promotion and branding
- Deal Flow
Kathy Fettke, founder of RealWealth, and CEO of Grow Developments, has been a real estate investor for over 25 years. She is host of the long-running Real Wealth Show and Real Estate News for Investors podcasts, and author of the best seller, Retire Rich with Rentals.
Kathy has been a syndicator since 2010, co-investing in land entitlement, development, private lending and rental funds. There have been many lessons learned over the past decade that will be shared in this intimate, year long mastermind.
Something magical happens when brilliant minds come together.
Topics we’ll be covering include:
- Marketing Secret Sauce: How to raise millions of investor capital over the years from sophisticated and accredited investors.
- Deal Structuring: what works, what we’ve done in the past, what we do now.
- Nuts and bolts discussions around how we manage our capital raises, including our marketing strategy, specific tools & processes we use in the subscription process
- Break out sessions to discuss & troubleshoot attendee’s current deals or business struggles.
There will be an in depth application process for this mastermind.
Cohorts will be limited to 12 people per group. We are looking for experienced investors who have strong individual portfolios but who are looking to get into syndicating deals. Priority will be given to investors who have completed at least 3 syndications on their own prior to the mastermind beginning (First in person event will be schedule for Summer 2023).
In this year long mastermind you can expect:
- An intimate cohort of 12 experienced investors
- Two in person gatherings hosted in Malibu, California
- Monthly 90 minute educational calls
- One 90 minute 1 on 1 personal coaching session with Kathy
Fee for this mastermind cohort: $30,000 for the year
All meals and drinks at the in person gathering are included in the price.
Price does not include lodging or travel to the venue.
Rooms are available on-site for $200/night
Fill out our 6 minute screening survey to begin the process & let us know you are interested.
We will follow up with a more in depth application & interview prior to acceptance into the cohort.
Mastermind Fee can be paid for in several installments but must be paid for in full prior to 1st in person Malibu event.
Refunds are only available up until the Friday before first in person event (Date TBA).